JUNIOR DEPARTMENT ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Founded in 2001, Battea Class Action Services is a financial services company that processes detailed historical trade data. Filings and collections of class action settlement recoveries are efficiently handled on behalf of hedge funds and proprietary trading firms. Through its highly automated Claims Engine technology, Battea provides institutional investors with a full-service, outsourced solution for securities-based class action claims processing.
Battea is searching for a bright and motivated individual to assist with various administrative tasks. As a rapidly growing and team-oriented technology company, you would work with talented individuals in the IT space to support various workflows in the department. Tasks range from standard administrative assignments to more critical-thinking work with business intelligence analysis and reports. Join us in a collegial, dynamic work environment with much opportunity to learn new skills and to grow with the company.
This is an entry level administrative position responsible for assisting in carrying out administrative assignments for the Data Analysis and Software Development departments, reporting to the department director.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recording meeting notes
- Work with department managers on various administrative and reporting tasks
- Assisting with project management and project management system housekeeping
- Preparation and validation of weekly Business Intelligence and stratification reports
- Regular creation/update of resource allocation reports and organizational charts
- Scheduling and coordinating interviews
- Gather, analyze and assemble information into department documentation and policy
- Work on various Microsoft Office applications to produce or assist in the production of spreadsheets, documents, Power Point presentations and other office documents
- Produce monthly attendance and timesheet reports
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to establish and maintain positive, productive relationships throughout the company
- Reliable, detail-oriented and eager to learn new things and produce quality results
- Power-user level computer skills a big plus
- Experience as an administrative assistant is a plus
Send your cover letter and resume to Battea Class Action Services today!