SENIOR DEVELOPER – DATA PROCESSING AND WORKFLOW AUTOMATION
Founded in 2001, Battea Class Action Services is a financial services company that processes detailed historical trade data and efficiently handles filings and collections of class action settlement recoveries on behalf of hedge funds and proprietary trading firms. Through its highly automated Claims Engine technology, Battea provides institutional investors with a full-service, outsourced solution for securities class action claims processing. Battea is a fast-growing firm that offers much opportunity for learning and career growth.
Battea is looking for a skilled and motivated senior developer to join an Agile, collaborative team that is building out a scalable, mission critical system for data processing and workflow automation. The projects and technology stack entail C#.NET Core, PL/SQL, WPF, and the latest Angular framework. The developer will be working on leading edge technology to process and QC large volumes of data while building enhanced analysis and workflow systems to streamline overhead and reduce errors. The team works closely with end users and business experts to provide quality solutions that directly impact the company’s bottom line.
- Work with the team to research and design creative solutions to accommodate business needs.
- Develop backend services, systems automation and build complex analysis and system administration frontends in Angular and WPF.
- Adhere to best practices and object-oriented principles.
- Perform requirement gathering, business and systems analysis, and project planning.
- Working knowledge of:
- C#.NET (.NET Core)
- PL/SQL or T-SQL expertise
- Experience with ETL or ELT
- Angular or similar JS Framework experience 7+
- Desktop UI experience
- Must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience in Machine Learning a big plus.
- Understanding of common software project management practices.
- Understanding of common software development practices.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive with a high level of integrity.
- Able to complete tasks with minimal supervision and own the work involved.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Great organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and work with ambiguity.
- Flexible, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to quick change.
- Experience in batch-oriented systems involved in ETL data processing.
- Experience with MQ systems and architecture.
- Atlassian products (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Bamboo).
- Experience working for a financial industry company and knowledge of securities.
Send your cover letter and resume to Battea Class Action Services today!