Class Action Claims Filing
During Class Action Claims Filing, Battea specialists track and monitor every event to ensure that a class action claim receives the full award possible.
The claims recovery process - from the submittal of a claim to award distribution - averages 1.5 years. During that time, Battea specialists track and monitor every event to ensure that a class action claim receives the full award possible. Key to this process is that all communications regarding a filing are sent to Battea – not the client.
- A Battea specialist compiles a class action claim by using automated processes that publishes the claim forms and supporting documentation in the exact format preferred by each claims administrator.
- The claims are delivered electronically or in paper format, depending on the settlement and administrator.
- We request return receipts – USPS or electronic – and track them for every filing. Battea staff monitors the status of each filing as it progresses through the administration process.
- If the administrator identifies any deficiencies or makes any documentation requests, Battea will manage them.
Class Action Claims Tracking
We ensure the timely, accurate and complete processing of individual class action claims that Battea submits on behalf of all eligible clients.
- All submissions are received by the administrator.
- All claim numbers are assigned to each account.
- Each individual claim is processed and analyzed.
- Accepted claims are monitored to maximize the award.
- All award payments are validated.
Schedule a Demo Today
Call Us Regarding Your Data
Email Us for More Information