Class Action Claims Filing
During Class Action Claims Filing, Battea specialists track and monitor every event to ensure that a class action claim receives the full award possible.
The claims recovery process - from the submittal of a claim to award distribution - averages 1.5 years. During that time, Battea specialists track and monitor every event to ensure that a class action claim receives the full award possible. Key to this process is that all communications regarding a filing are sent to Battea – not the client.
- A Battea specialist compiles a class action claim by using automated processes that publishes the claim forms and supporting documentation in the exact format preferred by each claims administrator.
- The claims are delivered electronically or in paper format, depending on the settlement and administrator.
- We request return receipts – USPS or electronic – and track them for every filing. Battea staff monitors the status of each filing as it progresses through the administration process.
- If the administrator identifies any deficiencies or makes any documentation requests, Battea will manage them.
Class Action Claims Tracking
The tracking team provides a variety of checks and balances in the class action claims filing and settlement payment process, including the confirmation that:
- All submissions are received by the administrator.
- All claim numbers are assigned to each account.
- Each individual claim is processed and analyzed.
- Accepted claims are monitored to maximize the award.
- All award payments are validated.
Schedule a Demo Today
Call Us Regarding Your Data
Email Us for More Information