1. Types of Information Collected. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC collects two types of information about our visitors to the Website: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
(a) Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets Battea – Class Action Services, LLC know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on the Website, such as requesting sample reports, Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may ask that you provide personal information such as your first and last name, mailing address (including zip code), e-mail address, employer, job title and department, telephone and facsimile numbers, and other personal identifying information. If you do not provide the required data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
(b) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may gather certain information about you based on where you visit on the Website. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. Examples of the kind of information that may be collected include the uniform resource locator ("URL") for the internet site that you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. The Website also may store cookies on your computer.
In effect, a URL is the address of documents and other resources on the internet. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a network that uses transmission control protocol/internet protocol ("TCP/IP") to control how information is routed around the network. The internet is an example of a network that uses the TCP/IP protocol. So, an IP address is assigned to your computer whenever you are using the internet and thus allows other computers on the internet to locate and identify your computer. A cookie is a small text file, which a web sites uses to store information on your computer (if your Web browser permits) that can later be retrieved to identify information about you.
2. The Collection and Use of Information. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC does not collect any Personally Identifiable Information about you unless you voluntarily provide it. You provide certain Personally Identifiable Information to Battea – Class Action Services, LLC when you request a sample report or otherwise contact Battea – Class Action Services, LLC.
In addition, Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may also collect, either directly or through a third party service (e.g. Google Analytics), certain Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
In general, Battea – Class Action Services, LLC uses this information to learn where visitors to the Website come from, how they interact with the Website and to generate reports about the use and interaction with the Website. The goal is to improve the quality of the Website and to increase the effectiveness of our marketing initiatives.
Battea – Class Action Services, LLC primarily uses Personally Identifiable Information to provide the requested services to you. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC also may use Personally Identifiable Information to deliver information to you and to contact you regarding products and services offered by Battea – Class Action Services, LLC.
3. How Information is Shared or Transferred. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC does not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may provide Personally Identifiable Information to third parties who provide services for the benefit of Battea – Class Action Services, LLC (each a "Business Associates").
Battea – Class Action Services, LLC also will disclose Personally Identifiable Information as required by law enforcement or judicial authorities, on receipt of a court order or subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC reserves the right to report to law enforcement any activities that it, in good faith, believes to be unlawful.
4. Updating Personally Identifiable Information. You may change any of your Personally Identifiable Information by sending the revised information to Battea – Class Action Services, LLC to the contact address identified on the Website. Please include your name, postal address, and email address. You may ask to have the information deleted or removed.
However, because Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may keep track of past transactions, it may not be able to delete information associated with these past transactions. In addition, Battea – Class Action Services, LLC may not be able to completely delete your information because some residual information will be part of other business records such as computer storage backups.
6. Other Guidelines. You must be at least 18 years old to use this Website. Battea – Class Action Services, LLC does not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personally Identifiable Information about visitors to the Website that are under 18 years of age.
Battea – Class Action Services, LLC
Attn: Privacy Compliance Officer
46 Southfield Avenue, Suite 450
Stamford, CT 06902
You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com
Policy updated as of August 1, 2019.