Battea’s Class Action Claims Tracking Department is the primary liaison between Battea and the claim administration firms. We ensure the timely, accurate and complete processing of individual class action claims that Battea submits on behalf of all eligible clients. The team interfaces with claims administrators to resolve any questions or deficiencies that may arise during the process. The goal of the team is to certify that all valid class action claims filed receive the settlement award that they are entitled to.
The tracking team provides a variety of checks and balances in the class action claims filing and settlement payment process, including the confirmation that:
- All submissions are received by the administrator.
- All claim numbers are assigned to each account.
- Each individual claim is processed and analyzed.
- Accepted claims are monitored to maximize the award.
- All award payments are validated.